April 15, 2005

A Brave Beginning

So. I created this as a way for family and friends to keep up with what's going on with me. It's hard to adequately describe what my life is like now, so I'm hoping this helps. Also, when I've got dinner started and am settling down with a glass of chardonnay, it's barely even the crack of dawn for all y'all. The adventures of me, Down Under. With pictures, and everything!
I don't come at the top of anybody's list, but this here is all about me, my little corner of the universe.

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2005 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,
This is great for you to keep in touch with the family. I won't be writing every day but I will try to keep intouch with you. I think that your life is the most intresting of all the lifes in the family. I love the way you just do what you want to do, I actual just miss you sis. I know that we weren't the closest of people but I could just talk to you when I needed to. I hope to never lose that. Have fun baby and remember that I will always be here if you need me.
Love you,
Warren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home