April 16, 2005

Huh?

I must confess. The real reason I wanted this blog was to be able to tell this story.
Every morning we take a walk down along the river. A few days ago, I saw a jogger coming toward us, wearing a t-shirt, and some really short shorts. Or what I thought was shorts. As he got closer, I thought "Hmm, those are..hang on... is he...???" I turned to look at the back view as he jogged past, and yeah, it was actually his underwear. We walked on for a bit, until it really sank in, then I nearly wet myself laughing.

Today, I'm recovering from some bug or other that he was generous enough to share with me. Everytime I'm under the weather, I'm reminded of when I first got here, a year ago. I was constantly ill, and on a first-name basis with the girls at the pharmacy. This one particular time, it was mosquito bites. I swelled up so much, I looked like a chipmunk. He said "You look like someone shoved an air hose up your butt." I had to laugh at that, because that's exactly what I did look like. Really, I thought I was going to burst open, my fingers looked like little sausages. Ahhh, good times.

4 Comments:

At April 15, 2005 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing it here in print, the 'airhose' comment may seem a little ungracious, but I can assure you that that is EXACTLY what it looked like.

 
At April 17, 2005 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great way to begin a walk. It sounds as if people are a little freer in their jogging attire.

 
At April 19, 2005 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well. thats one to top...however, I don't think I'll try...but you got to admit it keeps things from being boring,,,,the more important thing to ask here is,,,,,is he there evryday?...do the same people meet for coffee or tea and watch his jojjing and jiggling efforts or was it only a one night stand?

 
At April 20, 2005 7:28 PM, Blogger cc said...

Well, you have to wonder, don't you?
I'm certainly on the lookout for him, with my camera. So, if I see him again, you will too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home