I had hoped that I would be able to get the cast off my leg today, but no. 2 more weeks of crutches. On the bright side, the doctor did definitely say I'll be mobile then so, I guess I can last.
Lost in Translation
The quite boring life of a career gal from Florida, now a hausfrau in Australia. Comments on culture, and any other shiny, pretty things that capture my attention.

2 Comments:
Well, thank goodness you only maimed yourself and did not sever a limb. I haven't been watching much TV but I know the feelings of being Patriotic and missing TV programs while I was in Germany!
Are you going to watch the (Yawn! ) winter olympics???
well im glad the cast might be comming off.....cant have that ass spreading too much,,,,,read thru the posting today...can we say toooooooooooo much time on your hands! anyway be well and hello to Stephan...and btw who the hell eats all of those beans???? ray
Post a Comment
<< Home