October 01, 2005

Catching Up

Just posting random news that I haven't gotten to. Remember I was trying to find an American newspaper? Well, Stephen went and ordered a subscription to the NY Times, Sunday edition. Isn't that amazing? I'm so excited to get it every week, and sit down with a cup of coffee and read the paper.

We found a dining table. It's made of Jarrah, which is a native wood.


(also another shot of my gorgeous flowers). It seats 8, and it's absolutely perfect.

I noticed that Mr. Tabby was putting on weight, and at first I thought he was two-timing me, cadging scraps from someone else. It quickly became obvious, however, that the Mr. is actually a Miss, and had got herself in the family way. She gave birth about a week ago. I haven't seen her in a few days, though, so I hope she's o.k.

2 Comments:

At October 02, 2005 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you sweetie! I hope you had a great day. The table is absolutely beautiful.
I love you!

 
At October 22, 2005 10:02 AM, Blogger cc said...

Awww, thanks. I love you, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home