January 23, 2006

One of my New Year's resolutions was to post more often. Then I went and crippled myself, so I'm not out and about, doing exciting things to tell you about. (As if I ever did). On the flip side, I have a perfect excuse to sit here (watching my ass spread) and waste time on the interwebnets. So, today, I'll share with you some of my favorite sites, and some new ones that I've discovered recently.
First, if you're not watching The Boondocks, you should be.
When Robert “Granddad” Freeman becomes legal guardian of his grandkids, he moves them from the south side of Chicago to the quiet and safety of the suburbs. Huey and Riley Freeman may torture each other and provoke the neighborhood, but they are no match for Granddad, who’s eccentric even by “crazy-ass-old-black-man” standards.


Next, the astronomy picture of the day. Self-explanatory, I think.
Searching for (free) content for my video iPod, I came across the internet archive. There I found an episode of "Little Rascals", the one where they think Miss Crabtree's brother is her boyfriend. Priceless!
Next is Seeing Ear Theatre, the SciFi channel's audio plays. You can listen online for free.
A few weeks ago, we were watching an episode of Spooks( I think it's called MI5 in the States), and one of the characters namechecked the CIA Factbook. {Of course I had to go online and check, and the entry was exactly as mentioned, which I found really cool because I am a geek(please don't ask why I have that bookmarked)}.

In other news, The back garden (yard) should be completed soon. I know I've been saying that for months, but the rain has stopped, and hope springs eternal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home