May 13, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away


magpie
Originally uploaded by ozgirl36.
I have to apologize for the long wait between posts. It's been sort of crazy here. Winter is here, which means rain, and lots of it. *sigh* All of the patio furniture is assembled- 8 chairs, table, and 2 benches. I even got most of it treated before the rain started. I'm really very proud of myself.
Anyhoo, this is a picture of a magpie, taken out on the back patio. The parrots have gone on vacation, I'm hoping they decide to come back. All we get these days are pigeons.
The finale of The Amazing Race was Tuesday(the best reality show on tv). And, I was online immediately after it finished airing, to find out who won. Even though I was spoiled, and already knew who won months ago. The finish line was in Fort Lauderdale, of all places. Here in Australia, the season has just started airing, so I get to watch it all over again. Australian drama isn't up to much, so I end up watching a lot of CSI. It's on like 3 nights a week here. It's strange, the tv stations are even casual about the start times of the shows. The time listed in the tv guide turns out to be a rough estimate. Who knew?
I'm still waiting for my stuff to be delivered. I packed it up a year ago, thinking I'd be seeing it again in a few months, tops. A year later, still waiting, but at least it's in the same country. I also figured we'd have the kitchen remodeled by now, so it's probably just as well I don't have it.
I really miss my cd's, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home