w00t! The Amazing Race is back at the end of this month, and it looks like this edition will kick ass! I'm so excited, I love this show. I would kill to be a contestant. Seriously.
It looks like they raced through here around Thanksgiving, possibly at Rottnest and Fremantle. We were in Fremantle around that time, I probably walked right past a route marker. This is the second time that's happened to me - Amazing Race 8 was in Canada just after I was there.

2 Comments:
Well, it's Spring Fashion Week here in NYC! I walk right past one of the venues, ( Missed Oprah and Uma Thurman) so I know how you feel missing the markers...How's the foot doing???
how's the foot?
well i didnt wlk right pass any damn thing!!!LOL
things are the same here...by the way love the cabinets in the kitchen what wood is that?
ray
Post a Comment
<< Home