May 15, 2005

Pictures

I just figured out how to show more pictures. I can only put up one with each post, but if you click on the picture, or the title of the picture, it will take you to where I have the pictures stored (on another website), and you can work your way through them. So, I'm excited about that.
I forgot to mention about my dentist visit on Tuesday. I've been having major excavation in my mouth, and so many fillings. Seriously, about a dozen. Now it seems that I have to have a root canal. They call it a root filling here. And, my tooth that's missing, is more than likely going to stay missing. An implant means surgery, and to get a bridge would mean losing a couple of good teeth. ARRRGH! Well, I'll be happy to have it all done, at any rate. It would have been quicker, and easier, and cheaper to pull them all, and get dentures.

3 Comments:

At May 14, 2005 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how u feel, remember I am the man who went through adult orthodontics twice!! ANd all of those cheap Navy silver almigation fillings? Well guess what the FDA is saying about those? Apparently there is mercury in those old fillings and the silver is performing a chemical reaction when mixed with the acid that is naturally occuring in our oral cavities and causing the teeth to shed their calcium and that is why the teeth are brittle and turing black. So in the last 5 years I have had 4 crowns from the four fillings in my teeth! Thanks to the USNAVY and a piss poor father!!

 
At May 26, 2005 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aussie girl
The pic's were great!!! Am so sorry about the dental work, but do not, I repeat do not think about dentures. There is no sub. for the real thing. No matter how bad or how many are missing. Hang onto as many as possible.
I know!!!!
love ya!!!!!
MOM

 
At May 27, 2005 11:40 AM, Blogger cc said...

HI, MOM!
I agree, a bridge is a bad idea. We'll see about an implant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home