February 08, 2006

So, we just got home from the hospital, and.... the cast is off. YAY! Now, I just have to relearn how to walk. Seriously. My knee wants to go backwards, and the muscles in that leg feel like overcooked noodles. But, every day it'll be better. I know it's still got a lot of healing to do. I'm just so farking happy to have that cast off.
Unfortunately, it will be another couple of months before I'm wearing high heels again. (Stephen is crushed, but he's bearing up bravely.) I just ordered the cutest pair from Zappos. Talk about wishful thinking.


Cute, no? Le sigh.

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2006 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl all i can say is that if u can walk in those then more power to u. buy them right away!!,,,btw tell stephen that if u walk in those with falling ala carrie bradshaw in sex in the city then he owes u big time!...buy them ray!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home