March 31, 2006

I've been doing a lot of stuff outside, shifting pots and plants, and potting soil, and I needed to rest my back . So today I worked inside, and I made this charging station for all our gadgets. It's lovely to have the space to collect them all in one place, and have room for all the wires underneath the counter. It's not fancy, but it works, and I'm really pleased with it.



We went to the hardware store a few days ago, and we got a power drill, and some other stuff. I'm hesitant to admit how excited I am to have some power tools. But, I like being handy. So there.

3 Comments:

At April 02, 2006 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man oh man u r orginized, i need to do something like that in my house, someone here at work wants to know if the "lew" spins backwards from america, and if it does can u take a snap?
love ray

 
At April 03, 2006 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like some of my doings. I think you are getting more like your mother everyday.
Very Very neat!!!!
Good girl.
mom

 
At April 05, 2006 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, if you've got the talent, use it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home