Boy, time passes. Sorry for the break in posting.
So, by now everyone knows that Dick Cheney is a bad shot. The Smoking Gun is there, with the police report of the incident. According to Stephen(who is very knowledgeable about guns), the gun Cheney owns is around $50,000. Specially made, for use about one month a year( or however long quail season lasts). So he'll use this $50,000 gun maybe four times a year. In all the coverage I've seen, they say "Vice-President Cheney was involved in a hunting accident." What happened was, he shot someone in the face... but nobody seems to want to say that. Nobody, that is, except for The Daily Show.

2 Comments:
This is GREAT! I don't have that channel so I LOVED it.
I laughed so hard I had to play it twice. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!
MOM
well well this is so funny......glad to hear about the foot!!!!!
RAy
Post a Comment
<< Home