August 23, 2006

Catching up with the news.

The past couple of weekends, we've been getting out in the countryside, doing some sightseeing. We went up north to Geraldton, and south to Margaret River. I'll put up some pictures of that later.
The kitties are growing so fast, it's amazing! The carrier that we brought them home in could not fit both of them now. We got them a scratching post/kitty condo type of thing, and there's a perch at the top. They fight over who gets to nap there.

Look at that face - she likes being woken up about as much as I do... which is to say not at all. Unfortunately, they are soon not going to be able to fit - look at how she's hanging off. That won't stop them trying, though. I'm looking forward to seeing that.


Here's Puck - I wanted to get a picture of him in the window (their favorite place) but he is so nosy, he had to come see what I was doing.

Last Friday, we went to a local art show. There was a lot of interesting stuff there, and we found one piece to bring home. I won't post it here, though, sorry.

All of the work is done for my visa application, we've had the interview, now it's just waiting to hear. I will be so happy to have this over, and have an answer one way or another.

3 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some very adorable kitties. Pusk's face just makes you want to HUG him, and bury your face in his fur. I know they bring you a lot of joy.The little lady is not so little anymore is she?
Just have faith about your visa and in time all will work out.

 
At August 28, 2006 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Duchess is goregous and her fur is amazing

 
At August 30, 2006 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cats are hugh!!!!!
Trust me, the visa mess wil resolve itself. Stephen has faith in you getting through so you have to put a little faith in yourself and before you know it, that weight will be lifted from your shoulders. Love you and love the pics, say hi to Stephan! Raymond

 

Post a Comment

<< Home