Here Kitty, Kitty
So, the kittens are home, and settling in. I am soliciting names for them, give me your input in the comments, or shoot me an email.
Yesterday, I had to wait here at home for a delivery, so Stephen went to the pet store to get some supplies for our new family members. He got talking to the woman working there, and mentioned what kind of cats we were getting. She busts out with "Oh, I hope you got them from Karen!" Um, yeah... it occurred to me, what if we hadn't? Talk about putting your foot in it. I'm constantly amazed at what a small town this can be.
That reminds me of something that happened soon after I got here. We took a drive down the coast, and stopped for lunch. The waitress was so chatty, I thought she was going to sit down and join us for lunch. Stephen had a good laugh at the look on my face.
Welcome home, kids. The boy is in the front, and that's his sister hiding in the back. Their pedigree names are Karocoons Artinite, and Karocoons Anatase. But that's a mouthful, yes? Don't forget, give me your suggestions.

4 Comments:
Well congrats!!!!!!!!!!! It's a boy/girl....lol...they are cute!! I'm drawing a blank as to names,,,,but you will come up with good ones girl...talk to u later
Beautiful cats! Names: hummmm....Well how about Ana for the girl and for the boy Amos. Okay actually Ana might fit...not so sure about Amos.
Went to my first MAC meetup Group...I'm excited!
Hi again,
I'm now in the Mac store playing around with the 17" MacBook Pro! This is like driving a Rolls Royce...Oh my God!
Your Mom tells me that the "kitties" are growing. What did you eventually name them????
My best to Stephen.
Love,Auntie
Sorry but I thought and thought but I couldn't come up with a name
Post a Comment
<< Home