News
I'm so excited,
and I just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control,
and I think I like it...
I'm getting a kitten!!
(*snicker* now that song's going to be in your head all day. You're welcome.)
I've talked to a couple of breeders, and I'll be going to a cat show on Sunday. I'm looking for a Maine Coon cat, which is not easy to find here. I hope that Ginger, the stray tabby, won't be too jealous. The breeder I talked to tonight has a boy, 12 weeks old. Monday we're going to go have a look at him. This time next week I could be cuddling my new baby.

2 Comments:
Yahoooooo! I hope you post pictures. It so great that you are getting a cat.
Oh my god....i looked that cat up on line will yours be that big? LOl
good luck i know u love carts so hope that ginger doesnt get too snippy with the little baby
Post a Comment
<< Home