May 30, 2006

Fresh Bread

I haven't made any bread for a couple of weeks, because we are both dieting. But you need to have some around, so I made a fresh batch today. Normally, I do two loaves at a time (one for the freezer). It looks like I'll be making another batch tomorrow, because as soon as I pulled it out of the oven, I went a little nuts.

Fresh, homemade bread? Everyone has their limits, and I'm only human.

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course dear your are excused for going a little nuts! Fresh bread ...yum yum...what kind was it?
Love
Auntie

 
At May 31, 2006 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. Been there done that!
But it is so worth it!!!!

love ya!
Me

 
At June 03, 2006 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow so it lasted one whole day...hum???? in my house it would have been gone just as fast...and i'm no a "diet" too....LOL
ray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home