Making Some Changes
It looks as if we might finally be starting on the renovation work. The stove is almost as old as I am, and so is the wallpaper. And did I mention the lavender toilet? No. Really. It's lavender. And the sink matches.
I've been doing some gardening. The back yard (well, the whole yard, really) is madly overgrown. So, I'm doing it in stages. I planted some bouganvilla (sp?) against the back fence. When we rolled up to the counter with 8 plants, the nice lady at the garden center asked "Who are you trying to keep out?" "The neighbors" I replied. They have two of the sweetest Golden Retrievers there. That's really why I go there, to play with the dogs.
We did some sightseeing yesterday, a drive out to the country. I'll post pictures later.
Thanks for your suggestions about newspapers. It probably won't surprise you to learn that they aren't available here. I'm determined to figure something out, though.


5 Comments:
Let me find out today how you can have it mailed to you. Kelley lives in an out of the way place as well. I'm pretty sure she has it mailed to her.
You'll certainly be keeping the neighbors out with the bougainville. When I lived in Az that plant was everywhere...beautiful but be sure and buy a pair of heavy duty shears as the branches are thick and have thorns worse than roses. But again the plant is spectacularly (sp) beautiful so who cares. Love Auntie
Ray is right with the international haerald tribune. You should be able to get it mailed to you. Good luck! Auntie
Lavender toilets... haha... I completely forgot about it, but when I was about 4 years old my family rented a house that had a lavender toilet and bath tub. The next house we moved into had a hot pink toilet... thank goodness that was replaced quickly.
HI!!! I'M GLAD TO HAVE CAUGHT UP WITH BLOGGER. THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL...I'M ALSO PROUD THAT YOU HAVE KICKED THE HABIT. I'VE READ ALL YOUR ENTRIES AND I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT. STEPH
HI,
What's up?? How are you doing???
Post a Comment
<< Home