Return To Flight
I'm currently watching NASA tv on the web. STS-114, shuttle Discovery, is scheduled to launch today. This is so cool, to watch them getting their suits on, and entering the cabin, and to follow the launch minute by minute. Wikipedia also has continuing coverage. I so hope this goes off without a hitch.
God bless, Commander Eileen Collins, Steve Robinson, Jim Kelly, Andy Thomas, Wendy Lawrence, Charlie Camarda, and Soichi Noguchi.

3 Comments:
I'm sure that was really cool and frightening at the same time. And you right God bless the Captain and his crew. Love to you
.GOD BLESS THE COMMANDER AND HIS CREW.
It was exciting to watch. And a one step up for women. Makes you hold your breath until it is out of sight. Just wonder what it is all for when there are so many other needs right here on earth. This is probablt me being an old woman. You think?
Post a Comment
<< Home