July 22, 2005

Septic Tank Follies


septic tank follies
Originally uploaded by ozgirl36.
Here you can see the lid of the tank that I finally found. I had the impression that I would pull up a few bricks, and see the concrete of the lid directly underneath. Not so much. It was covered by sand, so I had to go digging for it, after first locating it with the fork. It's done now, so all's well that ends well. The guy was quite a character, typical Aussie working man(in the really short shorts that they wear). He said "Someone's going to have fun replacing all these pavers. Someone about your size?"

4 Comments:

At July 24, 2005 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you're back! Hang in there with the training! We are all going to look sooooo good next summer.
Love you!

 
At July 24, 2005 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least that part of the back yard you won't have to worry about landscaping.
The furniture still looks nice. I guess it weathered the storms.
About finding the lid, just consider it as tighting up those muscles on your own. Some you didn't know you had huh? I'm sure they protested!!!!
You go girl!

 
At July 25, 2005 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have loved to seen you digging,"Ms. couch potatoe". Glad you're home. Love to you

 
At July 25, 2005 2:30 AM, Blogger FotoMan said...

I stumbled across your blog and was admiring your pictures. I have what probably sounds like a silly request. I have a blog that specializes in pictures of fire hydrants. CelebratingFireHydrants.blogspot.com I'm trying to get pictures from around the US and around the world. If you will send me a picture from near where you live or where you travel, I'll add it to my blog. I'll give you credit, if you like, and add a link to your blog. You can send photos to MundaneFotos@sbcglobal.net. If you don't want to send an email, you can post a picture on your site and add a comment with your blog URL on my site. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home