Welcome Home
Space Shuttle Discovery is home, safe and sound. They were diverted to Edwards Air Force Base, instead of landing at Kennedy Space Center. I followed the whole drama on Nasa TV.
Spring is coming, the weather is getting warmer. I've been feeding the cat, we've become good buddies. As the weather warms, he's getting shaggy with shedding hair... I worry that maybe he doesn't have a home to go to. He wolfs down the food I give him, and seems so starved for affection. Today at the grocery store, Stephen asked if I wanted to get some cat food. I replied "We don't have a cat", which was my way of saying that I'm getting too attached to the mangy little bugger.
Our workouts are going swimmingly. It's been difficult to work out a schedule of going, but we're managing to get there most days. I do know my knee is looking and feeling much better. The cold aggravates the arthritis, and it was swollen for weeks... just wouldn't go down, I could barely bend it. Last week, Esther added some new weight machines to my workout. One of them, which works the hamstrings, is completely indecent. I'm lying down, with my legs wrapped around a bar, bending it towards my bum... you get the picture. Or maybe it's just me being dirty-minded.

3 Comments:
It is not just her being dirty-minded.
She lays down, on an angled pad, with her head and feet down, her butt raised. Her heels are tucked under this bar, and she raises her legs from the knees down only.
Every time she does this, her leg and butt muscles tighten. Trust me, there is not a male in the place with enough spare skin on his body to blink hard.
If she keeps doing this, I'm going to need a big stick to fight them all off..........
Oh Lord. did I laugh at Stephen's comment. I can see where he is coming from since you do have very pronounced muscles in that area' I don't call you Ms. Liberty for nothing. You remind me of MOM so often.
I was very impressed with the landing also but you have to remember It was a woman in command and we tend to know how to take charge in a crisis,
Keep up the good work at the gym. You will both be rewarded with amazing results an pride that you did IT!
Hi, I ditto your Mom's comments. Keep up the good work. It all pays off in the end...no pun intended
Post a Comment
<< Home